Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exciting stuff.

Ha. The title of this entry fooled you into reading the blog didn't it? Well now you have started and can't stop, so sorry if it is disappointing. This week has been happily atrocious. Doesn't really make sense does it? We'll start with the negative things.
  1. Brandon is sick
  2. Spanish test today
  3. Adult development test on Friday
  4. We still have 8 days until we leave for Disneyland
  5. I haven't had time to read my book at all this week
  6. I had a meltdown yesterday about how much I currently dislike my job and want to do something different
  7. It is still freezing cold here, and I am more than ready for it to warm up and for the snow to melt.
So all of those things have been super sucky. But good things have come of them all! Okay, mostly all of them.

  1. Due to Brandon's sickness we have left the house twice this week in our sweats to go get ice cream. We never leave the house in sweats. And we have been watching lots of t.v., so that's nice!
  2. Spanish still sucks, that will never change.
  3. My adult development test will be easy, so that is alright.
  4. At least we are going to Disneyland
  5. Still bad.
6 and 7 are kind of combined. I decided yesterday that there is no way I can handle working 40 hours a week at the library this summer. I decided to maybe look for another part time job. But then I started thinking about an internship somewhere outside of Utah. Brandon isn't really taking initiative to look for an internship for himself, and no one offers internships for Human Development majors, but I decided to branch out and apply for some anyways. I have found quite a few that I am interested in, but I have only applied for one so far. It is a publicity internship with Pixar! I know that I am limited because I am not a business or PR major, but it is something that I feel I would like and would be good at. I would really love to find an internship with a publishing company or with Disney or Universal or something like that, but we will see!

In other news, today I am wearing my Harry Potter shirt for good luck for my test. I can't wait until school ends. I decided that every summer I am going to reread the Harry Potter books, and I seriously can't wait to be able to do that! I might even make a paper chain to count down the days. I love paper chains!

Also my birthday is on Sunday.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment