- Brandon is sick
- Spanish test today
- Adult development test on Friday
- We still have 8 days until we leave for Disneyland
- I haven't had time to read my book at all this week
- I had a meltdown yesterday about how much I currently dislike my job and want to do something different
- It is still freezing cold here, and I am more than ready for it to warm up and for the snow to melt.
- Due to Brandon's sickness we have left the house twice this week in our sweats to go get ice cream. We never leave the house in sweats. And we have been watching lots of t.v., so that's nice!
- Spanish still sucks, that will never change.
- My adult development test will be easy, so that is alright.
- At least we are going to Disneyland
- Still bad.
In other news, today I am wearing my Harry Potter shirt for good luck for my test. I can't wait until school ends. I decided that every summer I am going to reread the Harry Potter books, and I seriously can't wait to be able to do that! I might even make a paper chain to count down the days. I love paper chains!
Also my birthday is on Sunday.
Have a great week!