Thursday, February 14, 2013

Twice in one week? What?

Okay fambam. Here's the deal. I have been sitting in a chair at the library for six hours. SIX WHOLE HOURS. What, might you ask, have I accomplished in these six hours? Welp, besides a quiz that took all of three minutes and filing some papers that took maybe 45 minutes, mostly I have accomplished a whole lot of nothing. Want to know what I have been doing? Of course you do, that's why you are reading my blog. Or maybe, like me, you are bored out of your mind but are so incredibly comfortable where you are sitting that this is the most productive thing you can do without employing any effort.

--I have been shopping for Disney shirts.

My friend Alycia has the cutest Mickey shirt, which she has agreed to let me borrow, but I have been on the hunt for my own cute Mickey shirt and guess how many I have found. One. And guess how much it costs? Too much. My dreams of having my very own cute Mickey shirt hanging in my closet have been shattered.

I have good news though. Today is Valentine's Day!! And I have the best Valentine of all! (Don't let that hurt your feelings, it really is true. Brandon is the best.) I woke up this morning when the alarm went off, which in itself meant it was going to be a good day, and went and hopped in the shower, also a sign of a good day. I kept hearing a bunch of thudding and the first thing that came to mind was that someone was in my house murdering Brandon (give me a break, it was early, I was tired). And I would have been really upset if that was happening, because today is a special day, ya know? Well I get out of the shower and Brandon is alive and well, shaving his handsome face, and Sophie is sitting outside the bathroom door staring at me and meowing her little head off. So I follow her into the bedroom thinking she just needs a drink of water of something, and look what I found on my night stand!!
Photo: Do I have the best Valentine ever or what?

Photo


Best ever right? Roses, a balloon, Twizzlers, brownie bites, Milk Duds, Chocolate Milk, a Mickey card, and a gift card to Costa Vida! You know what this means right? I am getting fat today. Yes I am. I drank my chocolate milk with lunch, we are going to Costa for dinner, then we are going to see Safe Haven where we are getting popcorn and a drink (thanks to Gram and Gramps C. for the Valentine's card and moolah), and will probably end the night with a dozen one or two brownie bites. I hope everyone is having as wonderful of Valentine's Day as I am. But I hope it is not about to get ruined by going to class for three hours, like mine will be. Seriously, how fun is it to sit in a class for 75 minutes where you have to actually think to listen? Don't get me wrong, I like thinking, but I also like thinking in English. Anyways, happy love day!













No comments:

Post a Comment