Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's going to be a long day.

Happy Wednesday!! I can't believe we are already halfway through the week. Not having class on Monday has made for a great week so far. Plus I only had two of my four classes yesterday, so that was really nice. Today though, I have all four classes, and for some reason that really drags out the day. On top of that, I only got about five hours of sleep last night. I didn't fall asleep until midnight, so when the alarm went off at 5:30 it was super hard to get out of bed. Yesterday morning the alarm didn't go off, so we didn't end up getting out of bed until 6:00, and it was a good thing that I woke up when I did. Somehow I still made it to work at 7:00, but today, even though we were up earlier (only by like 15 minutes by the time we actually got out of bed) I was six minutes late to work. Hopefully this isn't a pattern that is starting! Luckily no one in their right mind is at the library at 7 am, and my boss doesn't really mind if I am late anyways.
Also luckily, if this is just meant to be a bad week at least I don't have assignments to do. I had two assignments due this week and I finished them last week and turned them in, so this week a a week for book reading! I am super excited. I read about 12 books last semester and so far this semester I have only read one. I feel like a slacker, so I am trying to make up for that this week.
This last weekend was pretty great! Friday night we stopped at Taco Bell for dinner, watched Robot & Frank, and The Breakup, and went to bed at a pretty decent time. Saturday we spent all day out on the town shopping. We literally shopped until we dropped, because around 4:00 we went home and took a nap for two hours. That night we went to dinner with Brandon's fam. Sunday we cleaned the house then went out to try on running shoes, because I am asking for some for my birthday! That night we went to dinner at Brandon's parents' house and stayed for games and dessert. We played a super fun game that I want to teach my family how to play. It is quick and easy!
Monday Brandon had to work, so I woke up, did the laundry, cleaned up the house a little bit, watched a TON of The Office, and then Brandon's mom took me out to redeem a gift certificate she gave me last year for my birthday. It was to a place called Beadles, where you can go and pick out beads and such to make your own jewelry. I ended up making eight pairs of earrings and a necklace.

image content?path=%2FDCIM%2FCamera%2F20130218_164310.jpg&contentToken=AC5L7vAPaNkCsbv2gRSoXHtOkaCDqeK3gkvo266k6r5wZauXQ9SiEJOSdF1rKkypHBou8KSUtdB2NuKiN5Ho_U0~&X-Client-Platform=WEB&X-Client-Identifier=VerizonVaultWebApp&cachebuster=1361372527158&browser=true&browser=true

Sorry, I can't get the pictures to go in the center of the page. Anyways I am pretty excited. I got 5 new shirts and 2 skirts on Saturday, so it is nice to have jewelry to go with it! Brandon told me the other day that he can see that my style is changing, it is becoming more grown up and kinda professional. Except not today, because today I am tired so I'm wearing my fat jeans, mocassins, and a hoodie. Stickin it to the man.

Tonight is pancake night, tomorrow night we have to pack, and then Friday we are heading to Idaho Falls for my cousin Dylan's mission farewell. I can't believe that two of my favorite cousins will be in completely different places soon! Not only that, but my cousin Ethan is taking some crazy road trip soon that is going to take him all over the place! I don't know the details, but it sounds like a ton of fun. I am excited for all of these people that get to go new places and experience new things. I can't wait for when that time comes for me and Brandon! 11 more months.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment