Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I kind of missed something important.



Make sure you read the long post, but I forgot to mention something.

After seeing Rock of Ages, I completely fell in love with Julianne Hough. It lit something inside me, and I decided I want to be an actress/singer/dancer. I don't know if it will happen, but it's worth a shot right? I had a good friend of mine take some headshots for me, because I planned on going to Salt Lake for a casting call at a talent agency. We didn't end up going because of the long drive to Twin Falls on Saturday, but at least I have the pictures now just in case. I was also going to audition for a play here in town tonight, but Brandon's Grandpa, who is driving us to the train station tonight, wants to leave at 7:30 instead of 9:00 as we had originally discussed, so between that and auditioning I would have no time to mentally and physically prepare. I don't know if my new found dreams will ever come true, but oh well.

All photo credit to Callee Christensen.


2 comments:

  1. Ummm...you are gorgeous. thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta agree with Chels on this one... Seriously, soooo pretty! And I love how long your hair is.
    Don't forget us little people when you're rich and famous :) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete