Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 30.

30 Facts About Me!

  1. My new initials are CPR and its kind of embarrassing. But not embarrassing enough to not change my last name.
  2. I love the Bachelor, Glee, and Pretty Little Liars
  3. I love reading!
  4. Sometimes I watch sad love movies when I just feel like crying.
  5. Sometimes I watch really happy movies when I just feel like crying.
  6. Brownies are my biggest weakness.
  7. I get paid to do my homework most of the time, and I love it.
  8. I have the best husband ever. Hands down.
  9. Disney World is my favorite place in the whole world.
  10. I like to clean/organize when I am stressed or upset.
  11. I am a workaholic.
  12. I miss my job at the movie theater.
  13. I love eating.
  14. Sometimes I just really want to have a baby...
  15. I am addicted to Costa Vida. 
  16. Every time I go to Costa Vida I only order the same things.
  17. I hate people who only want things done their way...
  18. but I am guilty of doing that when it comes to mine and Brandon's apartment. Poor guy.
  19. I just love mindlessly entertaining movies. For example, I made Brandon watch Prom with me the other night. Think it sounds stupid? It probably was. I don't know, because I fell asleep.
  20. I try every day to drink at least 12 8-oz glasses of water.
  21. All the time, I say I want to lose weight, but then I just eat.
  22. I miss my family lots.
  23. I don't want to live in Logan anymore.
  24. I love swimming.
  25. If I don't write something down in my planner, I probably will just forget to do it.
  26. I love napping with Sophie and then waking her up a little bit mid-slumber. That is when she is most cuddly.
  27. I hate being alone at the apartment because I get so scared.
  28. My favorite thing to do lately is browse Pinterest for ideas for a future home.
  29. All I really want to do in life is write songs and sing.
  30. I wish I had been blessed with the tan skin gene like Adrian. Lucky dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment