Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stress Stress Stress.

Shoot. Life has been way good until this morning. It is still not awful, but I am way stressed! This is the first time I have felt like we are actually in a crunch with money and it is killing me. We have such high hopes for this summer with a lot of things we are hoping to accomplish. Brandon needs to take a class in order to further pursue his major this coming fall, I need oral surgery, we wanted to go to Disneyland, his parents recently informed us that we are invited to go with them to San Francisco this summer, and I was going to take two classes over the summer to play catch up, and graduate at the same time as Brandon. Moral of the story, money sucks and I just need to win the lottery. My latest dilemma, as of five minutes ago, is a debate of whether or not to actually take the two classes this summer. It would allow me to graduate after four and a half years, but it would also cost a lot of money. If I were to wait, and possibly just do an extra semester of school, or take on a fuller class load than usual, I would be using grant money. As long as I am in school I have a job, which is nice, but I also am pretty sure I can get a full time job at the library, which would be nice to have. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! bleh. I just wish I had all the money in the world and didn't have to work or go to school. I just want to go live on the beach in South Carolina with seventeen cats and a beautiful house and not do anything ever. Sorry for this stressful post. I will post later after I have hopefully won a purse. But I probably won't. Because I never win anything. Even the lottery.

1 comment:

  1. I know how ya feel! I swear almost everyday I say to Chris, "why can't we just have tons of money to do everything I want?!" but that is way exciting you won that purse!! Free things are always the best for poor young married people haha

    ReplyDelete