Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 10.

What do you look for in a guy love about your husband?

Answer: TOO MANY THINGS!!

  1. He is so dang funny. I can't even stand it sometimes. He has this weird little dance that he does and it just cracks me up every time.
  2. He is so good at snuggling. Spooning with him is my favorite thing because he always hold me so tight and I just fall right asleep.
  3. When he is excited about something, he gets way into it. This kid has passion like no other.
  4. He is just nice, to a lot of people, even people who don't really deserve it. 
  5. People would kill to be his friend, he loves to talk to people and (most of the time) genuinely cares about their lives. Who wouldn't want to be friends with him.
  6. He makes bald spots look way good.
  7. He is my best friend. I can tell him anything and he always knows when I need him to respond or when I just need him to listen.
  8. He makes me a better person.
  9. We can talk about anything, anytime, and I never get bored when we are together (unless we have been watching the Discovery or History Channel for three hours, then i'm bored). I feel like it is rare these days that I can have actual conversations with people I used to be close with, but I have never felt like that with my hubby.
  10. I think I rub off on him. I like to sing and dance around and be crazy and sometimes he hates it, but most of the time he will just spontaneously do those things too, and it makes me laugh. It is nice to know that he makes me happy. The point of this number ten is that he talks to Sophie. He always made fun of me for talking to her, but he does it just as much, and it is the cutest thing ever.
There are a lot more, but like Alycia, I should probably stop at ten before I get carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment