Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 12.

a thought for the day

Long weekends are the best ever.
I got to spend this long weekend in Idaho Falls with the greatest family ever, my family. My favorite cousin ever is leaving on Wednesday to spend eighteen months in Leeds, England and I am so so so excited for her! She is going to have so much fun eating all of England's yummy food (ha), and seeing all of the wonderful English sights there are to see. It is crazy to think that we are old enough for her to go on a mission, but moreso that she has been my best friend since I was born, and that was a long time ago! I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people when I say I will never forget our crazy presentations we used to do, or the love book that drove our brothers crazy. She is going to be a fantastic missionary, if she can kick the habit of pointing her finger guns/bazookas at people of course :) Just kidding. I hope everyone in England appreciates you calling them all Harry and telling them that they are wizards. I love you Alyssa! You better be expecting a princess letter every week!


No comments:

Post a Comment