Friday, March 20, 2015

happy things this week

-First and foremost, today is the last day of school before spring break. A whole week of sleeping in, eating whatever/whenever I want, catching up on my shows, and lounging around with the kitties just sounds dreamy.

-Mortgage rates are dropping, and we haven't locked into a rate yet.

-We are starting to feel slightly less discouraged about the job market.

-I was informed yesterday by my mom that there is a Pizza Pie Café downtown, and discovered that it just opened this week! We have talked so many times in the past year about how Brandon craves their salad and how much we miss our mid-week dinners there. We made it through our first year in Boise, and we were given the gift of Pizza Pie.

-On the same note, we get to eat at Pizza Pie Café tonight for the first time since June or October (I can't remember) and are ecstatic

-We saw Insurgent last night and it was so good. Brandon started listening to the book on Wednesday and has almost finished it, but he didn't like the movie as much because it was pretty different from the book. It was still incredible though.

-Not sure if I have mentioned this, but we bought a house this week and I am absolutely over the moon about it.

-Today is the first day of spring and the sun is shining, and you can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment