Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finishing the semester off right.

Maybe I am jumping the gun here. I don't even have 2 of my final grades yet, but who cares. I am going to tell you anyways. This is mostly for those of you who don't have Facebook, and for those of you who do, you are just going to have to hear about it again!

This semester, after taking 18 credits and working 33 or more hours a week, I ended with a GPA of 3.94. This takes me from an overall GPA of 3.6 to 3.7. That is a ton!! I took my one and only final this morning and feel pretty good about it, plus I had a high A in the class beforehand.Brandon knows for sure that he has 3 A's, and we are just waiting on his last two classes to post the final grades. We are pretty proud of ourselves!

It is kind of incredible to look back on how far we have come since before we started even dating each other. The semester that we started dating, Brandon hardly went to his classes, and I got a C for the first time ever in my entire life. We both had a lot going on that semester, and it reflected in our grades. It's crazy how much a healthy relationship can do for other aspects of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment