Monday, September 17, 2012

Quick little update.

It has been a crazy past few weeks, that is one thing I am sure of! In my last post I mentioned that I had added another class, but a few days after that post I added yet another class. That puts me at 18 credit hours (six classes), and about 32 hours of work. People think I'm crazy when I tell them how much I work, but really, working more is better for me because I get to do homework! This semester will probably kill me though. Today I am at school/work from 7-5, then I have a group project meeting from 6:30 until whenever we finish. Tomorrow school/work from 7:30 to 5:00, then I have to go to the Logan City Council meeting at 5:30, then hopefully have a study session for a test at 7:00. Wednesday I have school/work from 7:00 to 7:45. These first three days will be killer! Plus I have three tests this week. Boo school.

Luckily over the weekend Brandon and I both had some time to relax a bit. Friday night we went over to our friends Keaton and Cassidy's house and made homemade pizzas, then we went to Hastings and rented Akeelah and the Bee because I had to watch it for class. Saturday morning we were up bright and early because Brandon went biking with his dad and James for James' birthday celebration. I studied for a bit that morning, went to lunch with a friend, decorated our bookshelf, and hung out with Sophie for a bit. I couldn't quite figure out how to decorate the bookshelf, but somehow it ended up with an Autumn theme, and I bought a pumpkin spice candle that day too, so I guess you could say I am ready for October.

School is going well for Brandon. He is halfway done with one of his classes already! I think he is really enjoying his business classes this semester. He is finally in his major and so all of the classes are applicable to what he does at Campsaver.

My family is coming to Logan on Friday and I am so excited! We are going to Brandon's parents cabin with just my family and my grandma. I haven't actually been to the cabin in probably a year, so it will be nice to get out of town for a little bit and do a whole lot of nothing.

I thought I had more to write about, but it turns out that I don't. I have my first Spanish test today and I am just a little bit nervous for it, so I probably should go study. Other than my tests and my crazy nights, this week should be pretty tame, so maybe I will have more time to blog this week. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment