Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daylight Savings is killing me.

Well it is almost 11:30 at night and I am not even tired. The worst part is that we are getting up at 6:30 in the morning!!! Hopefully we will be able to get to sleep soon. Today was a fun filled day though, so the not-tiredness is extending our exciting day! We had Mickey waffles in bed, then took Sophie to the park! I know you are probably thinking that we are crazy, but it was so much fun. The only bad part is that it was so windy and it scared her, and she got so scared that she slunked over to me and crawled up my leg all the way up to my shoulder. It makes me happy when she does that even though she is scared, because it makes me feel like she loves me so much! Ahh. I love cats. Okay. Good  night!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and Brandon ate doing good. I've talked your mom and everyone else to activate the mobile option on their blogs for easier viewing and commenting on their blogs for folks with mobile devices. The option is on your dashboard when you log in. If you feel like it you should do it too. Whenever you and Brandon want to come to AZ you have a place to stay here in Tucson or in the mountains at Chiricahua. Come on down! Take care and Happy late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete