Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday Day!!

Today is a good day to celebrate guys. Not only is it Star Wars day, but today marks the 24th anniversary of my sweet husband's birth; a day that I am grateful for with every bone in my body. Brandon Keith Robbins was and is a great little gift to the world! We started off birthday day by me going to school at 7:00 to take a final. Not the greatest way to start the day, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.After that, I came home and woke Brandon up so he could open his present! I got him The Muppets movie. I made him chocolate chip mickey waffles for breakfast, and we ate them while we watched the movie. He let me take a little nap during the movie, then afterwards it was work time. Happy birthday to him though, he only could work for five hours today! So he will get off work at four, and I am off work at five! We are going out to dinner with his family, then having a fire with some friends later tonight. It has already been a great day, and I am sure tonight will be even more fun!

Happy birthday to this handsome man.

No comments:

Post a Comment