Wednesday, November 9, 2011

best decision ever.

Can you believe that Brandon and I would just be getting married on Friday? I sure can't. Moving the date of our wedding up was seriously the best decision we have ever made, other than deciding to get married in the first place of course :)
All is well in Logan. The weather is frigid but the snow isn't coming down really at all yet. I'm hoping it stays that way through Thanksgiving so the roads are good for us. We are getting excited to go to Idaho Falls again and see all the family! In the meantime, I am putting in forty hours at work and Brandon is hard at work trying to figure out Campsaver's new system for the holidays. During December he is going to be working the night shift which will leave me home alone for quite a few hours every night so crafting ideas and recipes you have are welcome! I will be so domestic by the end of Christmas Break...mom will be proud.
In scholastic news I would like to brag to everyone that Brandon took two tests last week, one in math and one in economics, and got 96% on the math test and 90% on his economics test. We are both way proud.
Sophie is doing well, I know you all were concerned. We are thinking of taking her Idaho Falls during Thanksgiving time so she can meet the fam...thoughts? She really is a gem.
That's all for now. I'm about to head down to Woodruff Elementary for my lab. Today I am reading a book about aliens to children in grades K-2, then they get to draw their own book about outer space and aliens, so hopefully it goes well! Love you all, and have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Make these: http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/artisan-bread-bowls/

    Also, if you need any ideas on fun crafty things and good recipes, check out Pioneer Woman. Awesome site with tons of awesome food.

    ReplyDelete